Coleman has been the leading manufacturer of tailgate grills for many years. Its grills are perfect for picnics, camping trips, tailgate parties, and RV camping.
The grills are designed to cook food for small gatherings, so they’re portable, durable, and easy to set up.
How Can You Use the Coleman Tailgate Grill?
1. Home Barbeques
The Coleman Tailgate Grill is a small portable grill that can be stored in your back patio or garage. Many families tend to hold barbeques during the summer. But you do not have to wait for the summer – you can hold family and neighborhood barbeques throughout the year thanks to its ease of setup.
You can use it for basic food items such as:
- Dense vegetables
- All kinds of steaks
- Chicken wings and breasts
- Hotdogs and hamburgers
Rest assured the meat will come out juicy and tender. The grill plates also give the meat great grill marks, which makes it even more mouthwatering.
2. Tailgate Parties
The Coleman grill isn’t only for family barbecues. It’s also great at tailgate parties.
What makes it a great tailgate party grill?
- Good Looks: The grill looks great from all angles. Its polished exterior is something your neighbors will definitely marvel at.
- Pack-ability: You can easily pack your Coleman grill when on the move. It can be folded into a very small package and fits in the trunk of a car.
- Ease of Setup: Tailgating is all about fun. No one wants to miss out on the numerous tailgate games. This grill ensures that you do not have to miss out on any of the fun. You can easily unpack the grill and have it preheating in less than five minutes. The teardown process is also very simple. With a Coleman grill, you get to spend more of your time on more meaningful activities such as eating. Yum!
You can also carry your Coleman grill when going car camping with family and friends. Its portable nature means that it can easily be packed with all your other camping gear.
Its burner heats up very quickly, so your pot of coffee is boiling within minutes.
Coleman tailgate grills come with attachments like griddle and stove grates. These attachments are great for preparing eggs and Spanish omelets.
You can also use your Coleman grill for:
- RV Traveling: It is compatible and hence does not take up a lot of space, perfect for storing in a trailer or RV. Moreover, it provides a large cooking surface once it has been unpacked.
- Outdoor Parties or Events: You can take the grill along with you to charity car wash events, day long festivals, or even dog shows. Take part in the event while enjoying some juicy grilled meat.
Coleman Tailgate Grill Fuel Usage
The Coleman tailgate grill utilizes 1.4oz propane gas bottles. The bottles can be purchased from any major retailer or supermarket.
Separate attachments are available. A separate attachment allows you to hook the grill to a 5lb propane bottle. Propane gas is readily available at many gas stations, making the grill user- and pocket-friendly.
A 16oz propane bottle will last for around one hour of continuous high heat grilling. For low heat grilling, it can last up to 4 hours. A 5lb propane bottle, on the other hand, lasts for around three months. This is assuming you use the grill three times a week.
Benefits of a Coleman Tailgate Grill
- It’s durable: It has a plastic folding base. The base is durable and will not break easily – you do not have to replace its parts over time. The grill is also weather-resistant allowing you to store it outside your house all year long.
- It is reliable: The Coleman tailgate grill is more reliable than most other models available today. It has a rugged nature and can be ferried to any event. You do not have to limit your grilling imagination when you have this grill with you.
- It provides plenty of grilling heat: The grill has around 20,000 BTU burners in it. This is more than enough heat to grill your meat. The heat adjusters ensure that you do not over-grill your burgers.
- It comes with low, medium, and high heat settings: You should only use high heat settings with a griddle or burner attached to the grill. Low and medium settings are the best for cooking on this grill.
Given its price, durability, and portability, the Coleman tailgate grill is a must-have for people who like to hold outdoor parties. It is cost-effective and easy to use. Get yours today!
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and...
Image Source: Adobe Stock
Last update on 2021-04-17 at 20:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API